Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Month

Little Sam is one month old today! It's amazing how time flies! I seriously have no idea where October went. Here's my big boy on his birthday. He's wearing what Nick calls his "Jedi outfit". I can't believe how much he's grown!

This is Sam on his first Halloween! His shirt says "My First Halloween" and his hat is a pumpkin that says "Mommy's Little Pumpkin." It was seriously the cutest thing ever! We had bought him a costume, but he was way too little for it.

And this is what I usually wake up to on a Saturday morning. Nick takes Sam from the room early so I can sleep in and hangs out in the living room. That's Sammy and our cat sharing his lap. Both are fast asleep.

It's been a hectic month but I'm so glad to finally have my little guy here!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen how are you feeling? Baby Sammy look so sweet in these pics! I hope you are doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie! I'm feeling pretty good, mostly just tired at this point. And thank you! We think Sammy is pretty cute too :) Your boys are so big now! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete