Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Nursery

We finally got the nursery done!! Here are a few pictures of what we did. We went with an underwater sea creatures theme. Also, blue is Nick's favorite color and green is mine. Hence the color palatte.

The sign I made for his door.

The pictures I painted

We found so many cool things at IKEA to hang on the walls. I fell in love with the lamp!

See that awesome chair? We bought it from our neighbors because they were getting rid of it and my mother-in-law offered to re-do it for us. I LOVE the new fabric and it matches the room so much better now!
Now all we need is the baby....

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous! can't wait for little Sammy to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Congrats on the new little guy! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete