Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Eggs!

Happy (belated) Easter! I know it's been almost a week, but I wanted to share our egg dying pictures. Enjoy!
Nick getting ready to dye eggs.. and eating chips and salsa.
Me and my boys. Sammy is ready to get started!
One of our fabulous eggs!
The baboon egg nick made....
Complete with a pink bum!!
In other news, Sammy is days away from crawling! He's pulling himself across the room with his arms. I'm in trouble.....
My grandma is turning 70 this weekend and my cousing Jessica and her family are in town. It's been so fun having them here. And happy birthday Grandma! I got her an awesome gift! I'm pretty much the best granddaughter ever! :)
And the count down to Mexico has officially begun! I can't wait to hang out on the beach. I'm pretty sure Nick is looking forward to a vacation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment