Tuesday, August 24, 2010

32 Weeks... and a baby bump?

I've hit the 32 week mark! That means there are only 2 more months to go! Oh man, those two months can just fly by. That will be just fine with me. I'm pretty sure, about a week ago, a biological switch was flipped... because I just got so excited to have Sammy B here! I've been so anxious I pace the house and reorganize the clothes we have for him on almost a daily basis. I love seeing everything that has been done in the nursery, but then it also makes me want to hurry up and finish! I just want everything in there and ready for him. I've been told this is what they call nesting... Nesting is driving me nuts!

I've had a few requests for baby bump pictures and have been putting it off because, as I've said, my baby bump isn't very... bumpy. But, I've decided it's about time to show off the bump... or lack there of.

Yes, that's 32 weeks along. This was also the 3rd picture we took because the first two were at bad angles and I just looked chubby rather than pregnant. According to What to Expect, he's 4.5 pounds now and the size of a freakin' honeydew. Sheesh, no wonder my hips hurt!
On another note, see the plant I'm standing next to? That's my very first ever tomato plant! I'm very excited with how much it's grown! We've already had 3 tomatoes so far. Nick is loving it (I hate fresh tomatoes so they're all his). Also, Nick finished the patio this week, so as soon as he gets the back yard mowed I'll have some before and after pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo, good job! On everything. :) He must be tucked in way back there - sorry your hips hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little baby bump! We can't wait to meet little Sammy either, we are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh you totally have a baby bump!! SO adorable!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete