Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jack Johnson

Yes, that's right, yours truly got to go see Jack Johnson on Friday! It was so awesome! I went with my dad's best friend Ethan and a few of his friends (Nick is pretty much the only person in the world who doesn't like Jack Johnson so he didn't want to go). Here's a picture of us waiting for the concert to start.


I really do love Jack Johnson. His music just makes me happy! And he's just as good live as he is on his CDs. It was pretty impressive. I also decided that Usana is the best place to see a concert. I love hanging out on the grass eating a snow cone.

Also, this week we got the crib!! Thanks to my very generous and awesome grandparents. It's all set up too (I made Nick put it together that night). I'm getting pretty excited. The nursery is so close to being done!

No comments:

Post a Comment